Do your kids get bored in the summer holidays?
Do you have work commitments and no one to entertain and look after your children?
"YES" then we have a great solution to suit both you and your child.... introducing Kids Summer Camp at De Souza Dojo.
At Kids Summer Camp we introduce Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and other sports, games and skills to the children. We find that by having an opportunity to learn and play different sports, often enhances a child's ability in their chosen field. We provide physical education for your child, which is vital during their primary school years. Here are a few of the sports that could be covered during one of our Kids Summer Camp Weeks: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, circuits, running, games, football, skipping, hula hooping, dodgeball, Tag Rugby, handball and other fun activities.
* Alleviate boredom!
* Improve Fitness
* Increase Self-Confidence
* Improve Health
* Improve Cardio
* Learn Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
* Have Fun
* Make New Friends
* Learn New Skills
* See improvement in their child's behaviour
* See improvement in their child's focus at school
* Childcare covered
* Know their child is having fun in a safe environment
* Know their child is fed and watered for the day
What to Wear / Bring
* Children can come in their PE kits, a Gi (uniform for BJJ) will be provided
* Please bring any medication or inhalers
* Completed medical & dietary information form for your child - click to download here
All refreshments and lunch will be provided throughout the day in our Podium Refectory which overlooks our Dojo. The Dojo is where all the fun activities will take place. Children will have the opportunity to try different Brazilian foods such as Açaí and Pão de Queijo
Once you have registered your child for the Kids Summer Camp we will contact you to obtain any medical and dietary information necessary to ensure your child is well catered for.